Real estate may seem to be all about numbers, but Breckenridge Associates realizes people are the number one ingredient in our business. However, to work strategically for our clients and remain at the top of our local market, keeping a close eye on numbers is an important component of how we work for you. To give you a picture of the market as well, we always share the quarterly statistics produced by the Summit County MLS.
1st Quarter 2021 vs 2020:
- In Breckenridge, the number of residential properties sold is up 23% (150 versus 122).
- In Summit County, the number of residential properties sold is up 48% (494 versus 334).
- Breckenridge Associates Real Estate sales are up 44% (46 properties in the first quarter of 2021 versus 32 in the first quarter of 2020).
- Breckenridge Associates Real Estate sales have attributed for 31% of the entire Breckenridge market share.
- Breckenridge Associates Real Estate has a total of 53 sides for sales in Breckenridge (closings that include both listing and buying agents in our office). The nearest single office competitor had 25 total.
- At the end of first quarter for 2021, there were 56 active listings in Breckenridge and 142 in Summit County. The record high was set back in 2012 when we had 516 Breckenridge listings and 1,440 in Summit County. At this time last year, we had 199 active Breckenridge listings and 630 in Summit County.
- In the current environment of record-low inventory and bidding wars, working with a local realtor is more important than ever. There are increasing numbers of buyers and sellers who are being represented by brokers whose regular real estate activities are not in Summit County and may lack local knowledge and geographic competence. Brokers outside of the Summit County want a share of the tremendous real estate market in Summit County. Do not leave money on the table or lose out on the property of your dreams- Come to the local experts at Breckenridge Associates.
To see the entire first quarter statistics for 2021 or to learn more about the Summit County MLS real estate records, speak to one our long-time local experts here at Breckenridge Associates. We want to hear from you! 970.453.2200