For music at local venues, craft and exercise classes and more, see All Events in Breckenridge
March 7, 2020 -- 7:30p.m.
Location: Riverwalk Center, $65-75
A singer, composer, and actor, Lyle Lovette had broadened the definition of American music in a career that spans 14 albums, coupled with his gift for storytelling, the Texas-based musician fuses elements of country, swing, jazz, folk, gospel, and blues in a convention-defying manner that breaks down barriers.
Location: On mountain and in town
Breck Pride is a week for everyone. It doesn’t matter whether partygoers identify as LGBTQ or straight, skier or snowboarder, beginner or expert, or just want to support their friends and community — everyone is welcomed to join this five-day festival packed with music, daily ski parties, drag bingo and much more.
Location: Peak 7 Breckenridge
The Imperial Challenge is a unique to Breckenridge Triathlon that commemorates springtime in Breckenridge with the melding of spring and summer sports. Contestants kick-off the triathlon with a 6-mile bike ride or run from the Breckenridge Rec Center to the base of Peak 7 at the Breckenridge Ski Resort. Participants will then skin/splitboard or snowshoe the very top of Peak 8 at 12987′ of elevation. Climb=3000’ of vertical gain. Athletes will then ride down to the base of Peak 7. Finishing at the Independance SuperChair.
Summer Music at the Breckenridge Riverwalk Center
- Drive-By Truckers: 8 p.m. Saturday, July 11. $35 in advance, $40 day of show.
- Cowboy Junkies: 7:30 p.m. Sunday, July 19. $35 to $45.
- Drew and Ellie Holcomb: 7:30 p.m. Thursday, July 23. $25 in advance, $30 day of show.
- The Wailin’ Jennys: 7:30 p.m. Friday, Aug. 7. $30 to $40.
- Patty Griffin: 7:30 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 22. $32 to $50.
Year Round Activities:
Link to Eventing Organizations:
Breck Create: Big Cultural Events and Small Classes in the Breckenridge Arts District and
ANNUAL MAJOR EVENTS:
- Ski Area Opening Day
- Lighting of Breckenridge
- Dew Tour - Mountain Championships
- Mardi Gras
- Presidents Weekend
- Spring Fever
- April Fools Parade
- Imperial Challenge
- WAVE - BreckCreate
- Breckenridge International Festival of the Arts
- Breckenridge Festival of Film
- October Fest (its actually in September)