The Fall 2020 season's event lineup looks a bit different:
- Oktoberfest is postponed until 2021
- Vail Associates has made plan for the 20-21 ski season.
- Festival of Trees: December 5, 2020 - Breckenridge engenders the wonderland of winter known through song, and this winter will decorated a forest of Christmas trees for viewing pleasure. Each tree will be designed by a local business or non-profit organization. The Blue River Recreation Path will be the side of these beautifully decorated trees, each with their own theme and style.
- December 9-19, 2020 -- Ten Days of ULLR invokes the 2020 winter spirit, and will continue the Breckenridge tradition of remembering the Norse god of snow, Ullr, with static open-air art installations throughout town, a town-wide adventure race scavenger hunt, the Breckenridge Distillery virtual ShotSki, a Breck Film winter film series screening, Strava-based fat bike races, BreckCreate Ullr helmet making kits.
Year Round Activities:
Link to Event Organizations:
Breck Create: Cultural events and small classes in the Breckenridge Arts District
ANNUAL MAJOR EVENTS:
- Ski Area Opening Day
- Ullr Fest
- Mardi Gras
- Presidents Weekend
- Spring Fever
- Imperial Challenge
- WAVE - BreckCreate
- Breckenridge International Festival of the Arts
- Breckenridge Festival of Film
- Wine Classic