Let me now tell you about my TOP 5 choices in today’s arena.
1. 143 Blue Rock Springs- Located 1.5 miles from downtown Breckenridge. Check out his incredible setting bordering wetlands, the Blue River, and open space. This cozy home has wood floors and high ceilings. Here is the view from the back deck!!! The interior of the home has been remodeled with top quality materials, stainless steel appliances, beautiful new furniture, custom cabinetry, and more.Listed for $409,000.
2. Liftside Condo- Located at the Base of Peak 9, this is a ski in and ski out property. Unit 4613 is a studio/efficiency on the 6th floor with views towards the Town of Breckenridge. Liftside offers the best of location and amenities in Breckenridge. Check out the pool, hot tubs, restaurants, work out room, underground parking, all in this fabulous in town location. Rentals are some of the highest in town. Listed for $230,000.
3. Tannhauser #13 - The condo has been extensively remodeled with many upgrades, from stainless appliances to custom rock fireplace. Walk everywhere in downtown Breckenridge and leave your car in the underground parking on site. Want to rent it? How about $22,000 in gross annual rentals to help with the expenses. The HOA is now voting on an exterior remodel which will further increase the property’s value.
Listed for $215,000.
4. Twin Elk Condo #B7- Amazing deal for Breckenridge’s highly competitive 3 bedroom condo market. Built in 1998, Twin Elk has 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3 decks, high ceilings, and a 1 car private garage. The project is smaller than most and features its own hot tub. The interior finishes are newer with granite, custom woodwork, and it comes fully furnished. The location is private but very near a bus stop and is just 2 blocks to Breckenridge Main Street.
Listed for $579,000.
5. Special ski in, ski out home in the Peak 9 vicinity. It is rare that homes in this type of location come available for sale. This 5000 sq ft, 5 bedroom, 4.5 bath home exudes family charm. Get together in the large great room with stone fireplace, high ceilings, and baste in its mountain charm. Extensive wood floors, custom kitchen, granite finishes, and large sleeping capacity make this home unique. Your next family reunion should be here.
Listed for $2,400,000.
Please contact your broker at Breckenridge Associates Real Estate, 970.453.2200, for a showing or more details on these and other properties.
Posted by Breckenridge Associates Real Estate on
Leave A Comment