Summer Stats Show Nice Growth
Summer is beginning to wind down and Town of Breckenridge will start to return to its normal quaint self. As the Breckenridge and Summit County real estate statistics emerge, there are hints that it was another positive selling season. The number of summer real estate transactions is comparable to before the recession of 2007. Year to date, the Breckenridge real estate market was outperforming the previous year by five percent, while the Summit County residential real estate market has outperformed last year by over 17 percent. Here are a few real estate statistics demonstrating that this summer remains strong.
- Year to date, the number of showings are down over 11 percent, but the number of transactions (residential, commercial, land) is up over 11 percent.
- At the beginning of August, the number of active listings throughout Summit and Park County has dropped dramatically, from 1618 to 1171, respectively.
- Year to date, 129 single family homes have sold in Breckenridge; average sales price is $1,092,493
- Year to date, 138 condos have sold in Breckenridge; average sales price is $481,338
- Breckenridge Associates Real Estate has sold the most properties in Breckenridge- 98 properties sold through July 31st, 2015
Please contact us to learn about real estate opportunities in Breckenridge and Summit County, Colorado. 800.774.7970 or 970.453.2200. Click here for the latest news about Breckenridge Real Estate.