1. Spring Clean Up - A tidy driveway, walk way and entrance give a feeling of care and maintenance. Remove clutter around the outside of your home.
2. Add Color - Add colorful pots and hanging baskets with beautiful annuals to make your home look cheerful and inviting.
3. Add Fragrance - Choose plants and flowers with pleasing, sweet and soft aromas. Local nurseries can help you select beautiful smelling flowers that will do well in our climate.
4. Remove Dead Trees and/or Stumps - The recent pine beetle epidemic has left many lots with dead trees or unsightly remnants of those infested trees. Either flush cut and cover or grind the obvious stumps in the focus area around the house.
5. Enhance Existing Landscape - Keep your trees and perennial gardens healthy and showy. Most transplanted trees are placed in the disturbance envelope where the soil was scraped, turned over and compacted during construction. Proper fertilization and soil treatments can help improve the health and appearance of your transplanted trees. Don’t forget to prune dead, broken, and diseased branches from trees and shrubs to give that maintained look.
'A Cut Above Forestry' can help with your landscaping needs. As a multi-faceted company with degreed Certified Arborists, they provide the expertise and professional care. Contact 'A Cut Above Forestry' by June 30th to receive a free estimate and a 15% discount on spring clean-up. 970.453.9154 Posted by Breckenridge Associates Real Estate on