Music: Where you might find it in Summit County
10 Mile Music Hall: All winter long, this venue brings the best of the region to Frisco.
High Side Brewing: Music on Sunday,
Ein Prosit: many Saturdays.
Riverwalk Center: Curated by the town, this venue seats more than 1,000 people, and is located in the heart of downtown Breck. Find the Riverwalk Concert Schedule online.
Windy City Pizza: Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays through the winter.
South Ridge Seafood: Wednesdays,
Motherloded Tavern: Some Wednesdays and Sundays
West Village Day Lodge: Happy Hour music at the base of the ski runs.
Cultural Organizations Summit County:
- Breck Create
- National Repertory Orchestra
- Breckenridge Music Festival
- http://summitarts.org/ Summit County Arts Council — Arts Alive Gallery
- Breckenridge Heritage Alliance
- Summit Historical Society
- Backstage Theater
- Theatre SilCo, formerly Lake Dillon Theater.
- Colorado Mountain College