Lakeside Village Homes at Keystone
Centered around a large lake that reflects the usual blue skies of Keystone, the lake becomes one of the biggest natural ice skating rinks in Colorado in the winter. It's a stunning natural wonder that needs to be seen to be believed.
This neighborhood is centered around Keystone Resort's main lodging and conference center and serves as a welcome point for many visitors to Keystone.
Search Lakeside Village Real Estate Listings
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Lakeside Neighborhood has several shops and restaurants and a variety of lodging types that appeal to home buyers looking for convenience and a year-round, day and night recreation experience.
Ski access is easy with the resort shuttle, which originates from this area, although it is possible to ski along trails and footbridge to reach Mountain House. Nighclubs like the Goat and Snake River Saloon are a walkable distance, and more commerce is right on site in Lakeside. The countywide bikepath runs right along the village.
Some Properties in Keystone's Lakeside Village
- Good short-term rental
- Right on Lake
- On shuttle route
- Southern exposure - sunny
The Seasons (near forest)
- Secluded alpine ambience, and closely connected via free in-resort transportation
- Walking distance to Keystone Lake
- Access to hiking trails and bike path
- Spacious units with open floor plans
- Amenities include a club house with hot tub, fire pit, changing rooms and steam room
Keystone Lodge and Spa (westerly in village, near hwy 6)
- Full-service hotel with spa, exercise facility, ski storage, restaurants and a bar
- Alongside the beautiful Lakeside Village
- Private ski shuttle to the slopes and to Keystone's two championship golf courses
- Valet parking
- Free ski check at base of River Run
- Fast Pass to skip lift lines at the gondola prior to 10am
Lakeside Village Condominiums (near hwy 6)
- Located beside the beautiful Keystone Lake
- Family-friendly village with nearby recreation and restaurants
- Steps away from the Adventure Center where you can rent ice skates in the winter, and bicycles and boats in thesummer
- Short shuttle to the lifts
Interested in learning more? Take a moment to contact Breckenridge Associates online or call (800) 774-7970 or (970) 453-2200 to reach a qualified, local real estate agent.
^ Back to: Lakeside Village Homes
Listing information last updated on January 25th, 2020 at 3:48pm MST.