Summit County > Breckenridge Communities > River Park
Newer Southside Neighborhood
Beyond the last stoplight on the south side of Breckenridge is a small hill that has been very slowly developed. First there was only the Ski & Racquet Club. Then, a charming Bed and Breakfast Lodge was built on the hilltop. Nearby and closer to Highway 9 is Powder Down, a neighborhood owned by mostly year-round locals, and then the River Park Townhomes. The newest part of this small area between the Blue River and Highway 9 is the Rivers Edge PUD, and the neighborhood is called River Park. Several single-family homes have been custom built in the planned space amid several townhomes, and nine buildings of duplexes.
River Park Homes and Townhomes
BE THE FIRST TO GET NEW LISTINGS
Save property searches based on your own criteria and get New Listings meeting that criteria as soon as they come on the market.
Sign up with Breckenridge Associates and you’ll have the MOST FREQUENTLY UPDATED search online, and get independent,local knowledge, too.
Get New Listings First - Sign Up!
From the River Park neighborhood getting to central Breckenridge is an easy walk and certainly a short bike ride, less than a minute's drive by car. Public transportation stops are on the town side of the neighborhood. Without getting into a car, hikers who reside in River Park can find quick access to Illinois Gulch trail to the east and the burro trail via a spur through Wood Manor to the west.
River Park Neighborhood
- Number of Units: Four half-acre lots developed in a second phase with 14 homes, 5 lots developed with 10 duplex homes, plus small strips of open space that give access to the river and buffer the highway.
- Vacant Lots: this development is in the last phases of construction
- Acreage: single family: 0.33 acre to 0.56 acre; townhomes: 0.03 acre
- Size: townhomes are 1800 to 2200 square feet; homes are up to 9,000 sq. ft.
- Year Built: 1997-2001
- Amenities: walk to town, on the Blue River, small neighborhood, close to hiking, biking trails.
Turn right just past the stoplight at Boreas Pass Road onto River Park Drive. Pass the Ski & Racquet Condos and continue onto the end of the street where you'll see both River Park Townhomes and the single family homes in this neighborhood.
Find out how we can help you with your Breckenridge real estate transaction. Send us a message to get in touch with an expert now.
^ Back to: River Park