Summit County > Breckenridge Communities > River Park Townhomes
Townhomes on the Southside
River Park is an infill neighborhood between the Blue River and Highway 9. Newer homes and townhomes that are a quick walk to downtown Breckenridge and the Peak 9 base area of the ski resort
River Park Homes and Townhomes
BE THE FIRST TO GET NEW LISTINGS
Save property searches based on your own criteria and get New Listings meeting that criteria as soon as they come on the market.
Sign up with Breckenridge Associates and you’ll have the MOST FREQUENTLY UPDATED search online, and get independent,local knowledge, too.
Get New Listings First - Sign Up!
New Southside Neighborhoods
Beyond the last stoplight on the south side of Breckenridge is a small hill that has been very slowly developed. First there was only the Ski & Racquet Club. Then, a charming Bed and Breakfast Lodge was built on the hilltop. The newest part of this small area between the Blue River and the highway is Rivers Edge.
From the Rivers Park neighborhood, getting to central Breckenridge is an easy walk and certainly a short bike ride or less than a minute's drive by car. Public transportation stops are on the town side of the neighborhood. Without getting into a car, hikers who reside in Rivers Park can find quick access to Illinois Gulch trail to the east and the Burro Trail via a spur through the Woods Townhomes.
River Park Neighborhood
- Number of Units: 4 half-acre lots developed in a second phase with 14 homes, 5 lots developed with 10 duplex homes, plus small strips of open space that give access to the river and buffer the highway.
- Vacant Lots: this development is in the last phases of construction
- Acreage: single family: 0.33 acre to 0.56 acre. Townhomes sit on 0.03 acre
- Size: townhomes are 1800 to 2200 square feet and homes are up to 9,000 sq. ft.
- Year Built: 2001 to 2013; the townhomes were built in 1997
- Amenities: walk to town, on the Blue River, small neighborhood, close to hiking, biking trails.
Turn right just past the stoplight at Boreas Pass Road onto River Park Drive (the left turn will take you into Breckenridge Southside neighborhood). You'll pass the Ski & Racket Condos, but continue on to the end of the street and on the right hand side of the road you'll see both River Park Townhomes and the single family homes in this neighborhood.
Find out how we can help you with your Breckenridge real estate transaction. Send us a message to get in touch with an expert now.
^ Back to: River Park